Monday, October 6, 2008

Spring has Sprung

I have just been on my morning contitutional walk, for 1 hour. It has been 2 weeks since the last time I took this route. I always look at peoples gardens, plants growing madly, but today I noticed such a change , all the flowers are starting to bloom... The ones that really pushed their way to the front was the humble geranium, or poor man's rose. The colours were magnificent, from shades of reds, pinks and purple. I was so tempted to snatch the blooms leaning over and through fences, but I got a grip on myself and kept walking admiring the view only!!!!Aren't I good??? Oh yes, one other thing I wanted to mention everyone seems to be walking faster than me, I know I have short legs, but 70 and 80yolds were passing me.. Any ideas....
Will post the best cordial recipe I have in next couple of days.
With Smiles


Kathrynx



These are my poor man's roses, my gardens first blush of spring.



No comments: