Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holiday Dreaming

Wednesday 24th Sept., 08

Hope this post finds you well. It's been a bit of a "not much getting done day". The weather is dismal at present, last year at this time we went to Apollo Bay for a few days. It was fairly wild and woolley weather, but I enjoy the seaside any season. Starring are Mr M. & Miss Lana.


I am also looking to post some of my craft work. I have a few ideas for handmade Xmas Gifts and some recipes I'm sure you'll enjoy coming in future posts. Well must away to cook fish for dinner for the family.

With Smiles

Kathryn x.

1 comment:

MarmaladeRose said...

Hello Kathryn, I'm sooo glad you finally left a comment, as you will now understand, it means such alot to us bloggers. I love your header picture, POW! as soon as your page loaded it was filling my screen, a riot of beautiful colour. Looking forward to all your crafty pictures.
Best wishes Fi x